WOW -- just when I was about to write this blog off as "not gonna happen", I checked it tonight and SHAZAAM! The kids and I loved looking at the pictures and video. They definitely appreciated their toilet tonight and were more motivated to pray for all of you. The wedding video was great but I would say Mike's singing is "in the ballpark" of those who were there! GBC is abuzz with a bunch of new visitors, the Bible Conf this Fri and Sat, the birth of the Congdon's boy and the announced wedding plans for Chris and Stacy. The kids were wondering if there have been any dog additions to the Bussell compound/zoo/home? (to go with the monkeys!) We miss you ALL tons but are excited about the continued opportunities you have to evangelize and bless those who are there. GREG (FYI -- just decided that the opening prayer/scripture tomorrow is Psalm 40)
1 comment:
WOW -- just when I was about to write this blog off as "not gonna happen", I checked it tonight and SHAZAAM! The kids and I loved looking at the pictures and video. They definitely appreciated their toilet tonight and were more motivated to pray for all of you. The wedding video was great but I would say Mike's singing is "in the ballpark" of those who were there! GBC is abuzz with a bunch of new visitors, the Bible Conf this Fri and Sat, the birth of the Congdon's boy and the announced wedding plans for Chris and Stacy. The kids were wondering if there have been any dog additions to the Bussell compound/zoo/home? (to go with the monkeys!) We miss you ALL tons but are excited about the continued opportunities you have to evangelize and bless those who are there. GREG (FYI -- just decided that the opening prayer/scripture tomorrow is Psalm 40)
Post a Comment